Refunds & Returns Policy
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing)
- you receive the wrong item
- you do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused)
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.
- You may return products in resalable condition for a full refund excluding shipping charges for up to 30 days from date of invoice.
- Returns over 30 days, but less than 45, days, will be charged a 10% restocking fee to cover our processing costs, and in-house credit will be given on account, usable on future orders. We reserve the right to charge up to 20% when no invoice is supplied and/or there is substantial work involved to process your return back to stock.
- Items over 45 days old are not returnable.
- To return a product, contact us for returns form to be completed and return address will be given
- Make sure to package the products carefully to avoid damage during return and include all original packaging and a copy of the invoice should there be.
- Refunds will not be issued for package with damaged items, incomplete items, “Custom,” or “Special Order” items.
- If a return is due to our error, we will reimburse reasonable freight charges. We will not reimburse additional charges for shipping/packaging services.
- You are responsible for all your return shipping cost.